This is just one of the MULTIPLE reasons that I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I am BLESSED to do!
I am writing to THANK teachers for supporting One for the Murphys—but mostly I want to thank them for being who they are. For being with children every day. Affecting lives. Expanding imaginations. Bolstering self esteem. Seeing the child before the test-taker. Basically, being AWESOME.
So, I thought I’d express my appreciation with a giveaway. Giveaway includes:
- Ten signed copies of Scholastic Book Club’s One for the Murphys
- One copy of Break These Rules (I have one essay in here that I will sign. This is YA, though.)
- Twelve Be someone’s hero bracelets
- A class set of signed bookmarks
- Two Murphys pens
- Two Be someone’s hero lanyards
- A free 45-minute Skype visit with Lynda during the 2013-2014 school year
To enter, please make a comment below, share on FB, RT on Twitter, or post on your own Twitter acct. Please copy me there at @Lynmullalyhunt. Each share/tweet/etc. is an additional…
View original post 86 more words